Monday, March 26, 2012

Whoops!

So I know it has been a while since I update and you are probably all thinking that I haven't been doing anything at all but that is not true. I went on two runs last week and did some belly excersizes, I finally got the yoga mat from my aunt so that helped. I haven't been good about drinking my protein shakes like I wanted to be, so I fail on that but since I am off the BC I have a huge appetite and I am eating a lot more so I don't want to gain too much weight. I need to go back into GNC and ask some questions now that my situation has changed a bit. Anyways, Belly excersizes are very hard, my lower back is out really bad so it feels like the tip of my spine is grinding into the floor when I do the leg lifts for the lower belly flab. So that is really discouraging. I have gotten frustrated a lot by working out but I have been pretty good at staying consistent. Better than in the past anyways. I am trying to drink more water and such also and I think I am doing alright at that because my lips aren't as dry as they usually are. OH, and I watched more of the belly dancing video and I have learned a little bit more, its just hard to follow because it moves so fast and I need to watch and do as the video is or I second guess myself. So its going to be a while until I have gotten those moves down. Anyways, that's it for the update, I will be going for a run either later today or tomorrow. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment