Friday, March 9, 2012

I got the shoes!

Yup, that's right my shoes came in yesterday. I would have made a post yesterday but by the time i sat down to do it I was so exhausted. So after I got my shoes I put on my workout gear and went for a little ten minute walk/run down the street. That was enough to knock me out. I am so out of shape, but it felt really good. My muscles in my arms hurt more than anything else which is really weird. My aunt is bringing me over the yoga mat tonight and she is going to show me a couple of stretches to do after I get done running because I didn't know you had to stretch after a run. Yes I am that much of a novice. I only got one protein shake down yesterday, they are so filling. But I am going to try to get another one down today, baby steps as I have been told. I figure one day I will run the next I will do the other work out plans. I might do two protein shakes a day since I am working out every day. I don't know though we will have to see how it goes. And I absolutely love my shoes!

My Shoes! Whoo! Brooks Addiction 10 women's running!

No comments:

Post a Comment