Monday, April 15, 2013

Long time no post!

Ok so I admit I haven't been the best at keeping up with all my blogs since I got married and moved to Germany to be with my hubby. A lot has happened and we are back in the states to make a long story short. I am sure I will eventually post it all on my other blog. Anyways, this blog is all about fitness and me trying to get into and stay in shape.

So I was on Facebook the other day and I have a page liked that's all about fitness. Well they posted a squat challenge and I decided to try it. Today was day one, 50 squats, and it burned! I don't know if I'm gonna make it through all the days but I'm gonna try. If I get this challenge out of the way who knows maybe I will go on to do some of my pinned Pinterest challenges! So that's all for today but I will be back tomorrow with more fitness goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment