Saturday, March 10, 2012

Today was a failure!

Yeah, I didn't do anything today, or drink any of my protein shake. I had of course planned to, but the laziness of Saturday got in my way I guess. I didn't eat hardly anything either so I am hungry right now but all I want is a pizza. Well, a pizza and fruit. I am going to look up some recipes online tonight and put together a shopping list so I have plenty to eat this week for breakfast and lunch and stuff and maybe if I have more food in my system it will help keep me motivated. I still haven't received the yoga mat, which puts a damper in my plans and my back has been killing me which makes me less motivated, but at the very least I will go for a short run tomorrow. That is a promise I am making to myself that I plan on keeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment