Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Health and Other Initial Information

So I have been fighting the flu since this weekend, I just got my protein shakes and routine on Tuesday of last week and my mom was sick so I wasn't able to work out. I am afraid to use the protein shakes while not working out because I do want to put on wait but only in the butt and boob area, the rest needs to be muscle, which means I need to work out and when I am sick I can't do that. So as for right now my stats are as follows;

Weight: 107.5 lbs
Health: Under the Weather - Flu
Protein Shakes: Minimal to None
Workout: Nonexistent

I am very bad about staying motivated so hopefully as soon as I am over this flu I can motivate myself to get moving and drinking those shakes and get healthy. I need to think about some sort of multivitamin as well because my immune system is so bad and I don't get enough of my daily vitamins. GNC where I got the protein shakes has a great one but it costs quite a bit so I need to talk to the hubbs about maybe using some of his money to get it. At the very least I need an Iron supplement. I went into GNC today and exchanged the flavors of protein shake I didn't like (Cookies and Cream and Strawberry) for two bags of vanilla. I much prefer that flavor over the other two. So now that I have flavors I like it will be that much easier to keep up with it because I wont be dreading awful flavors. Anyways I don't really have anything else to say about today. Hoping I feel better tomorrow so I can really get started.  We will see in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment